My Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Job Hunting..


   I desperately need a job. Unless I can just sit at home and  bum around till September, I totally need to work. Earlier today I went to a cafe called Coffee Ink. It's a super cozy and groovy place to chill. I went in and spoke to the boss, Zab. Cool dude. He had a brief interview session with me and he thinks I'm really awesome. So this Sunday evening, he invited me to come by the cafe and just have a trial run. 



    Another friend of mine, Carrie, then buzzed me and told me about this internship programme in Groupon . She worked there before and seriously said it was an awesome place. Massage chairs, XBox, flexible office hours, wear anything you like, ping pong table, pool table, beanies for nappy time! So amazing right? Carrie is like my networking agent. She updates me on new and cool events and opportunities. =D . So I applied for this programme and praying I'll get it. Wish me luck yo

No comments:

Post a Comment